About This Watch
With its subtle structure and a smooth, slightly silky feel, the 50g (1.76oz) case made of Carbon Fiber Composite was entirely developed in-house. Bezel and crown are made of scratch-proof Zirconium Oxide ceramic. Limited to just 30 pieces, the unique Dégradé dial is handcrafted and features razor-sharp horizontal lines that were CNC machined one by one. On top of that, a patented Micro-Adjustment System on the carbon deployant clasp makes the Essence Leggera wear exceptionally well and allows for easy and quick strap changes.
- Robust. The deep black color is achieved through material choice rather than surface coating like DLC or PVD, which ensures that your watch will always stay black. With a hardness that surpasses that of any traditional metal used in watchmaking, Zirconium Oxide ceramic is a scratch-proof material that will never show any signs of wear or aging. Being the most exposed components of a watch case, both bezel and crown are made of this high-tech ceramic.
- Luxurious. Hand-finished with undiluted passion, the Essence is crafted with an execution only found in high-end timepieces. The movement's accuracy has been tested and certified by COSC, the official Swiss Testing Institute for Swiss Chronometer.
- Comfortable. Our patented Case Suspension System and carbon fiber composite clasp with patented Fine Adjustment System adapt to your wrist movements and daily adventures.
- Bold. Above a complex construction lies an elaborate case with a feather-light Carbon Composite case with titanium container, which was entirely developed in-house.
- Yours. You don’t have to sit in the lap of luxury to put something luxurious on your wrist. Our direct-to-consumer approach means you'll get high quality watches at a fraction of the cost of any comparable Swiss timepiece.